.1 Identify training requirements and provide a training agenda to ensure all necessary aspects are covered.
.2 Deliver training sessions to ensure quality, consistency, and completeness. Some training sessions can be provided by an equipment manufacturer or their approved representative, installing contractor, or other party.
.3 Provide a videotaped record of training sessions that provide a permanent record for future reference.
.4 Provide operations and maintenance manuals in tabbed binders. Much of the material is the responsibility of the manufacturer and installation contractor. However, the commissioning agent will review any manufacturer manuals to insure that they include the following:
– Completed start-up reports
– Operating and troubleshooting guides
– Maintenance requirements, schedules and forms
– Spare parts lists including recommendations of items to have on-site
– Contact information for supplies, repair advice, and manufacturer’s representative
– Warranty documentation (completed as required)
.5 Provide supplementary material in the O&M manuals, such as shop drawings, wiring diagrams, commissioning reports, re-commissioning requirements, and any other vital information.